Advertise Here

Monday, February 26, 2007

x200 Update

Well, I expect the download to finish tonight or tomorrow morning (it's currently at 93.6%) and then i can finally start the damn tutorial. I know its been a while since I said I would have the guide posted in a matter of days so I apologize to those who have been waiting. Since I have quite a few intense exams at the beginning of the week, I won't be able to start the guide until Wednesday night. I expected to have it done by the end of the week so keep checking back!

And by the way, for those who are wondering, I will be using "Jas 10.4.8 with v1p and Deviant Disk Utility Patches attached" as the basis for my install guide. Check the usual sites for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet dude, thanks a lot for doing this.. im gonna rape you up the bum for this one

Anonymous said...

Thanks man!

If you need a hand, I may be a noob to OSX-86, but I can do it. Hit my site, my contact info is there, or andrew@schotty.com.

I also will mirror any files or documentation if you deem so. I do docs for Linux/OpenBSD. Why not add others OSX info and start doing my own (once I figure this all out of course).

Thanks again, I have the feeling I need to buy you a few beers!

Good luck,
Andrew